What questions should you ask your videographer?
I came across a post recently by another videographer in the USA and it really struck a chord with me.
So often we get asked questions that have clearly come from a well meaning bridal magazine but have no relevance in today's wedding videography industry.
So what should you be asking? Here are the 10 questions, suggested by various videographers around the world.
The 10 REAL Questions You Should Ask Your Videographer
- How will my movie sound?
- How do you handle lighting?
- How do you vary your shots?
- How do you plan to tell the story of my day?
- How long will it take to get my finished movie?
- Are you 'preferred' by the other companies I've hired?
- May I see other clients' movies and read what they had to say about you?
- How do you get your shots without being 'in the way'?
- Why are your services more expensive/less expensive than other companies?
- What do you do to make sure our movie is unique to our personalities?
Most importantly you should compare first hand the work that the videographers have done. Don't just watch a showreel or a trailer online but have a proper sit down consultation with them, look at what they have done for other clients and think, "Is this something I will still want to watch in 10 years time?"
See the original article HERE.